• How to contact me
• What data do I collect?
• How do I collect your data?
• How will I use your data?
• How do I store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do I use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
How to contact me
Name: Virág Kereszty-Füzi Counselor
Address: Zwanenkamp 271, 3607 SC Maarssen, The Netherlands
Company registration number (‘KVK-nummer’): 65847520
Name of court of registration: Kamer van Koophandel (KVK)
Tax identification number (‘Btw-identificatienummer’): NL002486880B30
What data do I collect?
I might collect the following data from you:
• Name: to identify and contact you;
• Address: required to issue an invoice for the service;
• E-mail: to identify and contact you;
• Phone: to identify and contact you;
• Bank account details: required to issue an invoice for the service;
• Date of birth: to identify you;
• Signature: to ensure the validity of the data;
Special personal data arising from consultations:
• Case, complaint of Client: to the case, complaint indicated in the letter of the Client concerned, and what he / she asks the Counselor for;
• Biographical data: data related to the emotional and mental content of the counseling process, life management and decision-making methods, which can also be special data and health-related data.
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
• Register online on the website or contact me via Facebook, phone or e-mail;
• Provide feedback on any of our message boards, Facebook or via e-mail;
• Use or view my website via your browser's cookies.
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
• Contact you in the course of the counseling process;
• Email you an invoice for the service.
How do I store your data?
I will securely store your data digitally or at the above-mentioned address.
I will keep your data for a maximum of 8 years. Once this time period has expired, I will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request me for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request me to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that I transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me at: +31650284752
Or write to me: Zwanenkamp 271, 3607 SC Maarssen, The Netherlands
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
• Functionality – my website uses these cookies so that itrecognizes you on my website and remembers your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - my website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The website sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. It may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Name: Autoriteit Persoongegevens
Headquarter: Bezuidenhoutseweg 30, 2594 AV Den Haag